This is what you can do with us
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and application software for embedded electronic module in domain of camera based driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Global Product Engineering Process
- verify software requirements at component and bench level
- Aware of white and black box testing - Perform unit test using VectorCast
- perform work assignments as a highly competent software engineer, requiring independent design, implementation and testing of the software components
This makes you special for us
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Vehicle Technology etc.
- Knowledge in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++ for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers including application for micro-controllers such as Freescale, PPC, ARM core, TI DSP, Microchip, Infineon and Renasas
- Knowledge in code optimization for specific targets and compilers
Wir melden uns bei Ihnen...