Das können Sie bei uns bewegen
- Guiding and coaching customers, working with account managers, solution architects and other customer managers
- Project management during the launch phase and ensuring the continued success of the customer after implementation
- Collaborate with Technical Support and R&D to provide a timely solution approach that delivers ongoing value to the customer
- Lead escalation calls and coordinate appropriate activities with Sales, Research, Development, and Tech Support
- Build strong customer relationships to maintain customer satisfaction levels
- Work closely with account managers to respond quickly to changes
Das macht Sie für uns besonders
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent degree and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or a customer facing role in Electronic Design Automation
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage complex projects with conflicting requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Fluency in German is an advantage for EMEA customer managers
Seien Sie neugierig auf ep. Wir sind es auf Sie!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Wir melden uns bei Ihnen...